TODAY’S HOMES WITH
NEU on 3rd homes are built according to the highest international energy-eﬃcient speciﬁcations - the Passive House (Passivhaus) Standard.
What is passive house?
Passive House is a standard for energy eﬃciency in a building, which reduces the building's ecological footprint. It results in ultra-low energy buildings that require little energy for space heating or cooling.
Benefits of passive house
- • Up to 90% savings in heating and cooling energy
- • 24/7 high-efficiency heat recovery ventilation system for health and comfort
- • Reduce GHG emissions associated with typical home functions
- • Superior acoustic insulations for peace and quiet
- • No thermal bridging to ensure even temperatures throughout the home